DEUTSCH
ENGLISH

Company seat


The premises of former shoe factory Radebeuler Schuhfabrik, where two million pairs of shoes were hence made per year, which made the factory one of the largest industrial establishments in the town of Radebeul on the outskirts of Dresden, is now the new home for our young, innovative and technology-oriented enterprise.



The factory building in Gartenstraße 70–72, which was completed in 1933, accommodates various companies today. We are inspired by the character of this historical industrial structure.